Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Faves

I have kind of a funny mix of features, for you all, this month, beginning with a trio of stamp sets.  The first, Wet Paint II from Papertrey Ink, is calling out to my scrapper's heart.  Gotta love those trendy brush strokes, too!
I've been having so much fun with Wplus9 Design's Ink Splats.  What a great mix of splatters and drips!  Just imagine all the possibilities.
And finally, in her Happy Easter! post, my friend Char made Altenew's Painted Flowers soar to the top of my "Must Have" list.  I simply can't resist a layering set, and this one is the best I've seen in a long time.
LOVE how easy Paper Smooches' Friend Word...
and Hello Words dies make expressing one's self, not to mention that they boast such a fun font.
And to wrap out the papercraft section of this month's lineup, I just had to share Kaisercraft's 12x12 Honeycomb Template.  It's absolutely perfect for all those mixed media experiments!
The new movie Frozen has completely captured this girl's heart, especially that darling snowman, Olaf.  So, when I saw these Frozen Inspired Olaf Buttons, from Tessa Ann, I knew that they had to make it over here.  Cute as can be!
Speaking of cute, Kaden needs ;) this darling Crocheted Baby Boy Duckling from Baby's Bounty.  Okay, so, maybe he doesn't NEED it, but it sure would be a sweet addition to his stuffed critter collection.
With Mother's Day being right around the corner, vendors, from all over the continent, have been inundating my inbox with what they say is the "perfect gift for mom".  I usually don't get sucked into these advertisements, but I've been wanting a mother's necklace for a really long time.  So, when I got an email from Divine Stampings, I clicked over to see what they had.  I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did discover this Maple Leaf Initial Necklace.  It spoke to my nature-loving side.  Plus, there's just something about the look of a lone pearl that I simply adore.
And to wrap things up, this Melted Mason Jar Spoon Rest in Vintage Blue, from Midwest Finds, is just too cool not to include.  Do spoon rests really keep one's stove top clean?
There you have it, for what it's worth, folks.  I truly hope you found something to love.  I've been doing this feature, every last Friday of the month, for four years now, and I'm still having so much fun with it.  I'd really like to know if you're loving it, too.  Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

FUN finds Jinny ~ love the sweet little duck. We just found out my brother's oldest is having her first baby! I'm going to be a great aunt!!! My DIL would LOVE the necklace and I'm swooning over that mason jar spoon rest! Have a GREAT weekend :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OLAFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him!!!!!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

That necklace was made for me ... see the letter R? And I adore the spoon rest ... Lucky me I just got the friend die too!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS