Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Little News

I don't know if you all have heard or read the latest news about Market Street Stamps' Market Fresh Kits.  If you haven't, here's said such in Angelica's own words...
We started our Market Fresh Kit club in January, with the intention to bring not only amazing stamps, but to bring incredible selections of paper products each month. Stephanie Washburn is a born designer, and I'm pretty sure her blood runs in color harmonies. She's just GOOD. However, as it sometimes happens, the world did not seem to be ready for us, and we've decided to put the Market Fresh Kit Club on hiatus for the time being. It was such a difficult decision, but I think you will find in the coming months, that when we stick to what we're GREAT at, the possibilities are endless.
You can probably imagine my deep disappointment by this announcement, as every month, all over again, Stephanie made me fall in love with a fabulous selection of coordinating, paper products, and I wasn't the least bit shy about telling you all just that.  LOL!  But with this sad news also came a bit of excitement for me.  Angelica asked me to stay on as a Market Street Stamps Designer.
Of course, I was beyond thrilled to say, "Count me in!  Woohoo!," and cannot wait to get started with an uber talented team and amazing, whimsical, June release, which I just know you'll all be absolutely in love with!  If you're interested you can read the announcement here.  Thank you, again and again, Angelica, for believing in me enough to represent your brand!  I'm honored beyond words!  And thanks, to you all, for coming here, time and time again, just to say hi or to see what things I've been up to in Kansas City or to get a little inspiration or to find a great challenge or... Well, whatever it may be, I appreciate YOU!  Hugs!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Looking forward to all the Market Street projects! Yay!

Lynn said...

Wohhooo! So happy for you Jinny.

Lisa said...

Yippee Jinny, so happy for you!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats dearie!! Yay!!!

Laurie said...

Congrats girl! I can't wait to see your creations!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aw, that's a shame that the club kits will be no longer. In fact, I was toying with the idea of buying one!

However, I'm very happy for you to stay on MSS's team. What an asset you will be for them, Jinny. Congratulations!

Ruby said...

Ah Jinny, you must have been disappointed, but what fantastic news for you about the DT, well done! You're super talented and totally deserve it, as Col said you will be an asset to them! Well done you!! x

Tracy said...

Congratulations! I'm not a bit surprised that she wants you to design for her. That's really a strong suit for you. Hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So exciting!! Good for you girl!! CONGRATS!!!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS