March Pub

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm absolutely thrilled to share, on this beautiful, Palm Sunday evening, that the below creation, along with all the supplies and details for its making, can be found, on page 76, in the March 2012 issue of CARDS Magazine!  Woohoo!
I'm also excited to share that this card was named a Do You Stack Up? Top Three.
This one was featured in CREATE:'s Hexagon CARDS Challenge Gallery.  And finally, this layout made me a March winner at The Studio.  Thank you so much to all the talented designers who made said such possible!  My cup runneth over!
And thank you, to you all, for peeking in!  I'll be back, later tonight, with another, all new, sneak peek for Wplus9 Design's Apr./May Release.  Until then, have a super night; and happy stamping, y'all!

3 comments

  1. HUGZZZZZ and congrats Jinny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS makes me want to get up and DO a jig! I LOVE IT! Congratulations, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, jinny--congrats:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love! Please come visit again soon!

God Bless, Jinny